Day TWO! Of 12 days of Christmas DIY Stuffs!
– Solid colored candles (I used white ones from Michael's Craft)
– Double stick tape (I used Scotch Permanent Double Stick)
– Fine glitter in your choice of colors (my glitter came is a stack set from HobbyLobby, unfortunately they no longer carry the same glitter stacks)
– A flat synthetic brush to apply the glitter
If you'd like to suggest video ideas for future videos you'd like to see, leave me a comment or message! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to watch my video!
Please don't forget to thumbs up this video if you found it helpful and informative.
And if you'd like to be notified as soon as I upload a video, please subscribe as well! It's 100% free!
**BLOG SALE! Check out my year round blog sale for some awesome deals! I add new items almost daily! 🙂
CHRISTMAS SALE!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE STORE!
Use coupon code BBSALE10 at checkout.
Offer expires 1/1/2015
* How To Draw or Fill In Your Brows – http://youtu.be/QKSowYdEu2U
* DIY: How To Save Space; MELT LIPSTICKS! (Affordable Lip Palette) – http://youtu.be/IQjJtFMRBGo
* HOW TO: Pink Gradient/Ombre Nail Tutorial – http://youtu.be/6ew27JdXVf0
* DIY Projects Playlist (From home decor, organization, jewelry, etc.) – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgrn3wJ7b9-2F5VlqsKHA92tkYnAIKPpj
* DIY Beauty Recipes Playlist (Skin care to makeup) – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgrn3wJ7b9-3J_rETbPXgA5NDYiroBp9J
Camera used: Canon EOS Rebel T5i
For business inquiries, please send an email to:
makeup by wendy t [at] gmail . com
My second channel: “Cooking/Baking Channel” http://www.youtube.com/areyouafoodie