This is our 51small apartment decor and organizing ideas.
(Please press CC if voice over is not clear)
1. Place a curtain around the bed.
2. use a bookshelf instead of taking up space with a desk.
3. The curtain separator works for a kitchen too.
4. Use a piece of plywood to build a makeshift wall.
5. Or a pull-down screen.
6.Put the bedroom under a gigantic canopy.
7. Use TV to separate your sleeping space.
8. Opt for sliding doors for closets and bathrooms.
9.Re purpose an old window for kitchen separation
10. A chest doubles as a coffee table and as storage.
11.Set your bed up against a wall
12. a couch that swivels into a bed.
13.Use seating as storage
14. Make use of a ladder in dead space behind a door.
15. Use your window as a projector screen.
16. Place your sofa against the bed.
17. Chaise lounges are a good alternative to regular-sized couches.
18. Turn your bed into a movie pit with a heavy dresser or console.
credit: Sally from esoee .com
19.A ceiling-hanging clothing rack.
20. Giant pillows on the floor
21. Build a super simple foldout table that’s mounted to the wall.
22. Put your bed on lockable casters.
23. The Unhampered Collapsible Laundry Basket.
24. Get Slide-in Spice Rack
25. Craft Over-the-Fridge Snack Caddy.
26. Install Grundtal Towel Holder for Ties and Belts.
27. Set up An All-in-One Cabinet that Swivels
28. Under-Cabinet Knife Drawer.
29. buy A Hot Iron Holster
30. The Couch Arm Wrap
31.Corner Dish Rack
32. Prepared Folding Ottoman Bed
33. Sliding Shelves for Cabinets
34. Cord Balls or Great balls of wire
35. An Over-the-Faucet Shelf for Toiletries.
36. Ikea-Hacked Wall-Hung Lamp.
37. A Slide-Out Pantry in 6” of Space.
38. Pixelete your wall.
39. A Cabinet Door Wastebasket.
40. A Ceiling-Hung Garment Rack.
41. Shower Rod Hooks.
42. A Shower Curtain with POCKETS
43. An Upholstered Storage Headboard.
44. Hidden Jewelry Holder Behind a Painting
45. The Laundry Pod.
46. The Shoe Ottoman.
47. Nesting Bowls with Measuring Cups.
48. The Hook-On Balcony Desk.
49. An All-in-One Over-the-Sink Cutting Board.
50. Magnetic Stickers.
51. The Mirror/Ironing Board.
and Kevin macleod