There are over 50 stylish home coffee stations to get inspired. Some of these home coffee bar ideas are easy to do it yourself using vintage coffee kitchenware and cheap old furniture from a thrift store.
Ways to design a trendy coffee bar at home:
1. Make a farmhouse coffee bar with wire baskets and wooden crates to storage and vintage coffee accessorizes such as antique tea and coffee tins and grinder, copper kettle, creamer and jam jars.
2. Arrange open shelving and creative coffee mug rack.
3. Use rustic style for home coffee bar with natural wooden accents.
4. Repurpose vintage furniture as coffee bar station. For example it may be a coffee bar with a dresser painted in blue instead of a traditional cupboard or coffee bar cabinet. Or vintage cupboard painted in a shabby chic style can be used for a French countryside style home coffee bar.
5. Create a family coffee nook with sweet memories photo wall.
6. Style a coffee nook with a bright color background wall.
7. If you have a small kitchen space it’s a solution to make a built-in coffee bar in a contemporary kitchen cabinet.
8. Make chalkboard background of the home coffee station and write there “but first coffee” or some motivational quotes. By the way chalkboard paint also can be used for the door or furniture of the coffee nook.
9. Add splashing color decorations to minimalist coffee bar with small open shelves.
10. Mix vintage style with modern appliances if you like vintage modern interior trend.
11. And finally the brilliant solution for lazy morning is the compact mobile coffee station on the wheels.
Also there are decorating ideas for holiday coffee bar decor and fall decorated coffee station.
Create your own coffee house at home!
Other fixer upper videos on my channel:
– kitchen open shelving
– rustic bathroom storage ideas
– farmhouse spring decorations ideas
– farmhouse kitchen storage inspo
Please subscribe for my channel to watch all inspirational videos with home organization ideas, storage tips, DIY home decor ideas, latest interior design trends, fixer upper ideas, and more DIY projects inspiration.