Today we will quickly run through Top 25 clever Garden Tips and Garden Hacks and easy gardening hacks compilation that every gardener or beginner must know. This is Part 1 of the the garden hacks compilation for the year 2018. Please watch the gardening hacks youtube video till the end for the most exciting hacks towards the end of the video. Lets start !
1. Use a Magnifying Glass to closely examine and diagnose your plant pests and insects to identify them and follow the treatment accordingly.
2. Create a no-stick shovel or any garden tool.
3. Lighten the weight of your Pot:
4. Protect Plants During Transport from a Nursery
5. If you detect Iron deficiency in your plant called iron chlorosis and if you see pale colored leaves instead of dark green you can burry some iron nails or old razor blades around the plant.
6. Help Your root bound plants by root pruning or repotting them in larger pots.
7. You can use candy sticks or even larger pebbles or even broken pot pieces as markers for your plants and seedlings.
8. Erase Permanent marker markings using rubbing alcohol and reuse the same markers.
9. You can make your own Plastic bottle slow water feeding. Easiest one is make small holes in the cork and invert the bottom and insert in soil.
10. You can roughly Know the PH of your soil using baking soda and vinegar. Take two soil samples from different areas of your garden. Add vinegar to one sample and stir, if it bubbles – then its alkaline soil. Now to the other sample, add baking soda and water and stir – if it bubbles then the soil is acidic.
11. Do not throw away egg shells – crumple or powder them and sprinkle around your plants to provide them a source of calcium. Also repels certain insects like slugs and snails.
12. Grow sweeter tomatoes
26. Seal the Injured end of your plant stem or the top end of you plant cutting during the process of cloning by pouring one or two drops of wax from a burning candle.
Happy New Year and Happy Gardening!
#gardentips, #gardenhacks, #gardening, #gardeningtips, #hacks, #lifehacks, #gardenideas, #gardeningideas,
Free SUBSCRIBE TO Our Channel at:
CLICK NOTIFICATION BELL TO “ON” TO RECEIVE UPDATES!
Please LIKE and Share your Thoughts and COMMENTS below.
Gardening Videos – PLAYALL:
Also please SUBSCRIBE to our channel with Notification Bell “Turned On” to receive notifications on new additions and activity of our channel.
Garden Tips – Gardening Channel in English –
Gardening Tips Hindi –
CHECK OUR PLAYLISTS:
Join Our WhatsApp Group to learn from experts: Please Join Here for a small fee. After Joining, please contact us with your youtube user id and whatsapp number to be added to our Gardening Family. Contact here – (enquiries). Happy Gardening!
#gardening #gardeningtips #gardentips #gardeningideas #farming #agriculture #botany #plants #garden