Want the quickest fat burning cardio workout in just 5 min? We don't have much time so GO HARD and give these moves your all: It's 50 secs on and 10 secs off.
Lunge to Jacks
Jump Ins with Kick
Sumo Squat Pops
Only 10% of fat loss has to do with exercise. 90% is the diet, and it's the tough part. Diet is something you have to pay attention to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1. Diet plan – You need to prepare and have a plan that is thought out and structured.
2. Preparation – Prepare meals ahead of time in mass quantity so your diet doesn't get sabotaged.
3. Get rid of the crappy food in your house – if the stuff isn't there, you're not going to eat it.
4. Limit the amount you eat out – if you aren't aware of the food preparation process, you aren't aware of the added fat, preservatives, and salt added. If you do eat out, decide online what you want before you go and don't even open the menu when you're at the restaurant.
5. Drink a minimum of 2 to 3 liters of water a day – you can flavor with lemon
6. Don't live-and-die by the number on the scale – fluctuations will happen but a consistency downward direction is necessary. Weigh once to twice a week.
7. Think of it as a lifestyle change and modification – this is not short term! It's changing your habits.
8. Don't focus on the calories you're consuming – focus on the quality calories you are consuming.
9. Give yourself the freedom to cheat ‘every once-in-awhile' – indulge once or twice a week. Indulge doesn't mean going nuts and freakin' crazy.
10. If you fall off the weight-loss horse, dust yourself off and get back on – the successful people don't beat themselves off. It's hard but you're the only one that matters. You may fall off 27 freakin' times, but it only takes 1 time to ride that puppy into the sunset. You just need to give yourself permission to succeed.
Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates' and oGorgeous Inc.'s negligence.