Get your own Detox Bottle here:
I made 3 new detox water recipes for you! Here they are:
1. Brains & Beauty Detox Water
– orange, blueberry, mint
2. Fountain of Youth Detox Water
– strawberry, kiwi
3. Fat Flushing Detox Water
– strawberry, lime, cinnamon
TRY THESE THREE OTHER GREAT RECIPES!
Since the surge of obesity is on its peak these days, weight loss solutions and recipes are a dime a dozen! But not all are free of side effects. Well, I have already sung praises of water and how it is the best bet for people aiming to lose weight, but did you know that adding certain fruits/vegetables/other ingredients to water can boost its efficacy in preventing weight gain a great deal? Well it can, and I'll show you how and why.
If you are reading this, I am sure you have already done a lot of research on weight loss. And I am also sure you must, by now, have learned a thing or two about detoxification. For those who haven't – while the word “detoxification” has a rather… scary, serious medical procedure-y feel to it, it is nothing more than the cleansing of the body. Simply put, detox water helps kick up the digestion and boosts the immune system, thus helping in weight loss. Moreover, it simply makes drinking a good amount of water easier and more fun!
So… yes, even though your research might have done you some good, what you may not have landed on is some delicious recipes of detox water to add a kick of flavor to your water!
Here is where you want to be!
- Watermelon detox water– Could it get any easier? Dice up a nice, cold watermelon, fill up a jug of water and add them to it. Drink it every day, as many times as you'd like. It makes for a tasty, refreshing drink that also boosts metabolism.
- Citrus boost detox water– This drink, that is loaded with the most sought after nutrients like Vitamin C, is made up of the ultimate refreshing trio – mint, cucumbers and lime. Slice these veggies and put them in your pitcher containing the water and keep it in the refrigerator. Let it sit there for a bit, and then drink up and feel the toxins leaving your body
- Detox water with Chia Seeds– If you want to try something different and more filling, this is the drink for you. Chia seeds have the tendency to swell up when added to water thus creating a gel-like, heavy consistency. Providing you with the right amount of calcium and fiber, this detox drink also helps in curbing your appetite and losing weight.
These are all recipes that include fruits and vegetables that are easily bought from all stores. Other recipes include infusing water with apples and cinnamon, or with organic lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper. It is really about how YOU like your detox water.
Drinking ounces of water daily was never this enjoyable! Grab your pitchers today and get detoxifying!
Cassey Ho is a certified Pilates and fitness instructor, named Greatist's Top 25 Health & Fitness Influencers in the World alongside Michelle Obama. She is the winner of the “Social Fitness” Shorty Award and FITNESS Magazine named her their “Best Healthy Living Blogger”. She's been featured on Dr. Oz, EXTRA TV, The Steve Harvey Show, COSMPOLITAN Magazine, SHAPE Magazine, Ladies Home Journal, SELF Magazine, NY Times, LA Times, and many more.
Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates' and oGorgeous Inc.'s negligence.